Wednesday 19 October 2011

well, ragam manusia.....huhu


well, ragam manusia.....huhu

by Srikandi Ibn Rosli on Tuesday, 22 February 2011 at 13:31
A lady manager of a big reputed office noticed a new man one day and told him to come into her office.


"What is your name?" was the first thing she asked the new guy.


"John," the new guy replied.


She scowled, "Look... I don't know what kind of a namby-pamby place you worked before, but I don't call anyone by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority.


I refer to my employees by their last name only ... Smith, Jones, Baker ...that's all.


I am to be referred to only as Mrs. Robertson. Now that we got that straight,   what is your last name?"


The new guy sighed, "Darling............ My name is John Darling."


"Okay John, the next thing I want to tell you is . . .."     J



 

Not ALL rules can be followed!!!   

_____________________________________________________________________



Perception

Perception: Women Vs Mens - interesting....  

Women Friends chatting in office.
Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairytale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.
Husband 1: How was your evening?

Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour; and when we got home remember there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! After all, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour! 



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach good manners 
Asked her students 
Teacher : "Michael, if you were on a date having  dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?" 
Michael: "Just a minute I have to go pee." 
Teacher: "That would be rude and impolite." 
Teacher: "What about you Peter, how would you say it?" 
Peter: "I truly am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom.  I'll be right back." 
Teacher: "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word Bathroom at the dinner table." 
Teacher: "And you, Little Johnny, can you use your brains for once  And show us your good manners?" 
Little Johnny: "Darling, may I please be excused for a brief moment?  I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I am 
Hoping you will get to meet after dinner." 
The teacher fainted........ 









 ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment