Wednesday 19 October 2011

Love for the sake of Allah


Love for the sake of Allah

by Flame of ~Islam~ on Tuesday, 22 February 2011 at 16:20
Al-hamdu lillaah

as it has been related by Al-Miqdaam bin Ma’di Karib that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If any of you loves his brother then he should inform him" (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth Hasan Sahih) Also, Anas ibn Maalik related: "I was sitting with the Prophet when a man came passing by, and he said, ‘Oh Prophet of Allaah, indeed I love this man (in a brotherly way)’; so he (the Prophet ) said, ‘Have you informed him of this?’; so the man said, ‘No.’; so the Prophet said, ‘Get up and go tell him.’; so he got up and went to him and said, ‘Oh so-and-so, by Allaah, indeed I love you for the sake of Allaah’; so he said, ‘May the One for whom you have loved me, love you (in return)." (related by Imam Ahmad and Abu Daawood and it is hadeeth sahih.)
So I say to you: ‘ahabbak allaah ullaadhi ahbabtani feeh’ (May the One for whom you have loved me, love you, in return )

No comments:

Post a Comment